This is the Rental Agreement that you will be signing prior to the installation of our jumper units or any other rentals. Please read it carefully to verify that you agree to every one of our terms.
- EQUIPMENT, RENT, & TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The undersigned, as lessee, hires XPRESSJUMPERS & PARTY RENTALS, as lesser, one jumper unit. The rental fee as stated above is payable in advance from the time of commencement of each event and constitutes the price from start time to end time.
- DELIVERY: The delivery is to street address specified above by the lessee. Lessee grants lesser right to enter property at the said street (delivery address) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the jumper unit at the specific time.
- MAINTENANCE, ALTERATION, AND ATTACHMENTS: Lessee agrees to keep the jumper unit in the same condition as when received. Ordinary wear expected. No alterations in or attachments to the jumper will be made without prior written approval from lesser.
- GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE JUMPER UNIT:
- Only compatible age group and size shall play on the jumper unit at the same time. The maximum number of riders or each group that should play are:
children 8 & under: 8-10
- All riders must remove shoes before playing in the jumper unit.
- To avoid neck and back injuries, flips are not allowed.
- Children’s safety depends on you. You personal supervision is absolutely required. As the lessee of the jumper unit, the safety of each rider is your responsibility.
- Do not remove the jumper unit from the place where it was installed. If the jumper unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation.